Sunday, March 8, 2009

Up to the Challenge: Ali's Angle

Splitcoast Stampers had an ATC challenge this week, so I was able to follow Sharon's awesome tutorial to make my ATC. I also suffer from ATC Anxiety, so I found her steps really helpful. Here's what I came up with:

And here's how I followed her steps:
  1. Background - I made a salted watercolor background with Shimmerz.
  2. Focal image - a quote serves as my focal image.

  3. Texture - I stamped a flower lightly over the sentiment and sponged around the edges.

  4. Verbiage - not really necessary with the quote as main image.

  5. Location - the quote worked best in the middle. The ribbon grounds the image and the two brads at the top balance out the ATC.

  6. Jazz - touches of silver from the cord and brads add a little pizzaz.
Here's a closer look:

Here are a couple more challenge cards I made this week:

Kind Thanks for Splitcoast Stampers Clean and Simple Challenge

Pink & Lime Thanks for Mojo Monday sketch challenge and Splitcoast Stampers color challenge.

Thanks for stopping by Gingersnap Creations!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your wonderful words!

Other Articles Which May Interest You:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin