Saturday, March 21, 2009

Up to the Challenge: Sharon Style

This week was a little crazy so I only got to do one piece for challenges.

This first one combines Wednesday ATC's theme of shoes with Theme Thursday's Orange theme. I love this elegant shoe and the Cinderella sentiment I got from Impression Obsession. I was going to use them in a card but when I saw Theme Thursday had picked orange the temptation to do a Cinderella ATC in pumpkin orange overtook me.



Cinderella Shoes ATC
Stamps:
Dancing Shoe and Cinderella Shoes (Impression Obsession); flourish from Fall Whimsy (Stampin Up)
Cardstock: orange (Paper Store); generic white
Ink: Pumpkin Pie (Stampin Up)

Hopefully, next week won't be quite so crazed! Have a fantastic weekend!

4 comments:

  1. Oh wow this is absolutely awesome. So lovely quote. Fantastic work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun card, thank you for putting a smile on my face this morning :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your wonderful words!

Other Articles Which May Interest You:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin