Monday, May 4, 2009

Who's that stamp company?

It's almost time for this month's Manufacturer Spotlight, but I'm going to tease you to see if you can figure out who it is. There's a clue in the post title and I'll give you another clue - this month's theme on Gingersnap Creations is women.

This acrylic (oops another clue) stamp company has a very distinctive style, so I chose images for my card that that you might not immediately recognize (I know I'm mean). I made the card for today's Clean and Simple challenge on Splitcoaststampers.


If you figure out who it is, leave a comment and we'll put the names in a hat for some goodies. Good luck!

1 comment:

  1. Great card! My guess is My Favorite Things. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your wonderful words!

Other Articles Which May Interest You:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin