Sunday, June 28, 2009

Creative Journeys

The theme for June on Gingersnap Creations is journeys and to wrap up the month, I decided to share several journals I've created this year. Not all the journeys we undertake involve leaving home, journeys can take place in the mind and heart.

I created the first journal in January to record my creative goals for the upcoming year and track my progress. It measures 4" x 8", has acrylic covers and the pages are divided into sections with patterned card stock.



The second journal was created to record and document some other goals I have this year. This one measures 5" x 7" and like the first journal, has acrylic covers and is divided into sections with patterned card stock.




There is still time to participate in Gingersnaps Journeys challenge. It runs until July 3 and we hope you will join us.

3 comments:

  1. Ali, Love these journals, would never have thought about a goal journal, but his is wonderful. My SO teases me about all my projects that I want to do and told me to keep track of what accomplish this would be perfect. Thanks for sharing all your ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are fabulous! What inspiration both as delightful journals and as amazing ideas to journey towards new creative heights!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have completed the challenge for journeys and can be viewed on my blog, know sure how to link everything so I don't want to make a mistake will try that challenge later. Hope everyone "Enjoys the Journey."

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your wonderful words!

Other Articles Which May Interest You:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin