Sunday, June 28, 2009

Inspiration in Ink: Take Ten Challenge

Every issue, Stampington's Take Ten challenges its readers to work with a sketch. Today, I would like to challenge all the Gingersnappers out there to join in and show off what a great group we are! Make something and then send it on in to Stampington!


You can find the challenge and the sketch in the Summer 09 issue of the magazine or at the Stampington website. The address and info are all online! Their deadline for recieving entries is August 1st. That's a whole month to create some fantastic designs!

I was feeling a little like some cool weather during our little heat wave in Massachusetts, so I dug out my Christmas stamps to make a few holiday cards using the template and a simple color palette which was inspired by some K & Company paper.

Stamp: Oxford Impressions

Stamp: Artistic Outpost

Stamps: Non Sequitur

Come on Gingersnappers! Let's show them what we've got!

2 comments:

  1. Shar, These are wonderful cards, you take my breath away with your art. Totally amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are Great Shar, I look forward to seeing them in the magazine. I,ve sent in some for Christmas just not this sketch yet, always so much to do :) A girls work(play) is never done!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your wonderful words!

Other Articles Which May Interest You:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin