Saturday, August 15, 2009

Ladies in Hats & Design Team Countdown

Good morning! I have a quick something to share with you and a reminder.

Today is the deadline (midnight Eastern time) for getting your Gingersnap Creations Design Team application to us. Remember that no dt experience or publication is necessary. You can find all the details here. Hurry, hurry.....you have twenty four hours left!

And the share is a tag I made for the Three Muses Hat Challenge. I cut her hat or crown from a paint chip I had laying around on my desk.

And she has a sister that I made a couple of weeks ago on the same blue patchwork background. Her hat is cut from a dictionary page.


Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful weekend.

8 comments:

  1. Great tags, Ali! Love your composition and, of course, the hats are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the blue of your patchwork backgrounds. It sets off your ladies and their unique hats! Thanks for joining in our challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the blue backgrounds that contrast so beautifully with your very original and lovely hats. Great work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah these are fantastic.
    Love the background and images.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely, whimsical take on this week's theme. I love the softness of your tags, the muted colours and the beautiful images. Great work.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous artwork....loving the style x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute tags! I know where the paint chip one is headed next! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your wonderful words!

Other Articles Which May Interest You:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin