Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Monochromatic Clean and Simple Cards

Each month on Gingersnap Creations we bring you a Clean and Simple (CAS) feature to show that simple doesn't mean boring. And that this style it isn't limited to one particular type of stamping!

This month I decided to use some beautiful photo stamps from The Stampmith because I knew they would make great central images. And while I wanted to keep the layers and embellishments to a minimum, these lovely ladies needed some elegance. So, I included black flocked paper and silver satin ribbon to add texture and richness.


I admit that I was tempted to add a pop of color, but opted to keep the cards monochromatic and easy on the eye. To finish them off, I compromised a little and added rhinestones for a tiny touch of color and sparkle.

Tomorrow brings our popular Gingersnaps Color Challenge, don't forget to check it out!

1 comment:

  1. I just love the classy and timeless look of these cards. Very inspirational.
    Sue x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your wonderful words!

Other Articles Which May Interest You:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin