Friday, September 11, 2009

Remember

It is the 8th anniversary of a very tragic event in the history of the United States, the terrorist attacks of September 11th, 2001.

So much was lost to so many.

I made this very simple card today to try and look forward to a world of peace and tranquility.


Peace and Remembrance
Stamp:
dove (Cornish Heritage Farms)
Cardstock: purple; glossy cardstock
Ink: Fired Brick and Broken China (Ranger Distress Inks)
Embellishment: 1/4" purple ribbon

"Imagine all the people living life in peace. You may say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one. I hope someday you'll join us, and the world will live as one." - John Lennon

4 comments:

  1. This is beautiful and perfect for today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very touching and I love the way you have created this memorial card. Very meaningful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Shar - this is so simple, yet so stunning. Sept. 11 is still a very solemn day for me, and your card sets the perfect mood. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your wonderful words!

Other Articles Which May Interest You:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin