Thursday, November 26, 2009

Counting My Artistic Blessings

On this American Thanksgiving Day, I want to say how thankful I am to be part of the Gingersnap Creations family of talented, supportive and amazing artists!


Our group of Gingersnappers - from the Design Team to the Yahoo Group Members, from the ardent blog followers to the occassional challenge player - is made up of incredible papercrafters and sensational people! I am thankful to have been able to be continually inspired by their art and share in their company this year!

I count you all as blessings in my life!

Stamps: Pilgrim Pets and sentiment from Quilted Pumpkin (Serendipity Stamps)

Happy Thanksgiving, Everyone!

4 comments:

  1. And we're thankful to you Sharon for making it all happen and run so smoothly!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And I am thankful for both of you {Shar & Ali}. You are both very organzied, smart and patient. And you are both "flaming" gorgeous and I completely appreciate the opportunity and time you have given me. Hope you, Ali and your families are having a terrific day! Papercrafters are the nicest people on the planet! bar none!

    ReplyDelete
  3. awww you up and made my teary there. Thank you so much for all that you do to make this place so a joy to be a part of.

    Happy Thanksgiving

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all of the inspiration here. Where did you find the little hangers you used in your display?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your wonderful words!

Other Articles Which May Interest You:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin