Thursday, November 12, 2009

Snow Day


All papers are from Paper Temptress. "The Juggler" image is from Squigglefly. The card base is Sparkle Blanc cardstock. I printed my background paper on Sparkle Blanc text and also printed "The Juggler" on Sparkle Blanc text. I colored my image with Copics and the sparkles of the paper still show through! The Juggler is layered on the gorgeous Pearl Vellum. Gorgeous I tell ya. I love printing my digi papers on the Sparkle paper because it totally gives the paper that extra something special.


3 comments:

  1. Spectacular snowy card! You have definitely made all the aspects of the paper shine through beautifully! I love how much dimension your snowman has!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your wonderful words!

Other Articles Which May Interest You:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin