Friday, December 18, 2009

Chanukkah tag a la Tim by Hetty

So for the last day of Chanukkah, I went back to the blog of Tim Holtz for some more inspiration and I found tag #9, just the right one. Even though I do not have all the right tools, I came up with this variation for Chanukkah.

The filmstrip was made with a piece of black paper and a border punch. It looks just like the real thing. For the pictures I used my picasa photo program (it is free to download HERE) and printed the pictures contact size. I took a small square punch and punched out the pictures and glued them to the filmstrip.

The dreidl stamp is by Club Scrap. And the money coins you need when you play the dreidl game.

The 8 stands for the 8 days of Chanukkah and is made of wood. I added a silver crackle finish on top.

1 comment:

  1. Your Hanukkah interpretations of Tim's tags are all brilliant!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your wonderful words!

Other Articles Which May Interest You:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin