Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Wrap-Up: GC31 - Monochromatic Creations

We had a bumper crop of monochromatic creations for the last color challenge - thanks to everyone who participated - we love all your work! Before we see the slide show, it's time to announce the winner of the PaperTemptress variety pack. The randomly drawn winner is.....

Jodi
from My Creative Expressions

Congratulations, Jodi! Please contact us at gingersnapstamp@gmail.com by January 12 to claim your prize.

If you would like to visit an individual artist's blog, click on the slide show and you will be taken to the photo album, which contains their links.


1 comment:

  1. I sent an email to you on December 15th, but it appears to have not been received as Shar left a comment on my blog telling me I needed to get in touch with you. I sent a new email today and hope this one makes it to you. Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your wonderful words!

Other Articles Which May Interest You:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin