Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Wrap-up: GC38 - Embossing Powder

We received so many fabulous creations for the embossing powder challenge - thanks to all of you who took the time to enter. We loved looking at each and every one of your pieces.

Firstly, the randomly drawn winner of the Victorian Hearts stamp set from Serendipity Stamps is......
Jenny

Congratulations, Jenny! Your embossing piece will be featured as our Yahoo Group homepage art for one week and you'll receive this beautiful stamp set. Please email us at gingersnapstamp@gmail.com by March 9 to claim your prize.


And now for our fabulous Ginger Gems. When each challenge closes, we pick 5 Ginger Gems - fabulous creations that we feel really exemplify that challenge's objective. The Ginger Gems appear in a slide show in the blog bar for the entire week and their creators have the honor of displaying this Ginger Gems blog badge. Choosing the Gems this week was especially difficult and in the end I had to pick 6!

Please note: for your work to be eligible to be selected as a Ginger Gem, participants need to adhere to the challenge guidelines, in particular including a direct link to your creation and including a link back to Gingersnap Creations if it appears on your blog. For more information about entering our challenges, please check out the FAQ page.

And here they are:


Helen from Stamping by H

Inger from Inger Inspirerar



Viv from Viv's Visuals

Congratulations, Ginger Gems! I hope you will wear the blog badge with pride. We have a new Spicy Supply Challenge for you tomorrow - stay tuned.....

8 comments:

  1. Woooohoooo, can't believe I'm one of your Ginger Gems especially as i'm so new to challenges. You've really made my day and I'll be going to work with a smile on my face for once lol
    Thanks so much
    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I am a Ginger Gem! Thank you for the recognition. I will display my badge when I get home tonight as I can't make it work here at work!! Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for choosing me as one of your Ginger gems I am thrilled , you've made my day as I have had a shocking cold and needed cheering up thanks xx
    love Susie xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank You so much! I didn`t realise it was me untill I perssed on the link! LOL Thank you so much! X

    ReplyDelete
  5. How fun to check the blog and find my project chosen as a Ginger Gem! Thanks so much!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats Ladies your work is all wonderful!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your wonderful words!

Other Articles Which May Interest You:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin