Here's one final project I'd like to share with you:
- Spray lace/net with Adirondack Butterscotch Colourwash, laying thin white card underneath to create a pattern on the card. Leave to dry.
- Stamp Flapper from The Stampsmith onto cream glossy cardstock.
- Tint with Distress Inks in Spiced Marmalade and Tea Dye.
- Gently spray Adirondack Espresso Colourwash onto image creating a mottled effect.
- Distress image by abrading the edges and use an emery board to distress further. Sponge ink onto edges.
- Layer a printed transparency onto the lace adding the stamped image on top.
- Add cream lace to the top of the panel.
- Attach three beads onto a florist's pin and attach this to the lace.
- Tear a piece of the prepared cardstock and stamp Au Revoir.
- Cut a thin strip of orange tulle and thread through a vintage button. Adhere to panel.