Sunday, March 28, 2010

Farewell Erika

We are bidding a fond farewell to one of our original Design Team members, Erika Taylor. We want to thank her for all her hard work and the awesome things she has created for us. She is a busy lady and currently serves on numerous Design Teams, including Queen Kat Designs and The Paper Temptress. So, you'll still see her out there in blogland continuing to share her beautiful work.

It's always easy to spot one of Erika's projects in the challenge posts. Her cards feature lots of jewel tones, embellishments and textures. This girl really knows how to layer it up and with such great results!

Here is a sampling of some of the gorgeous work that Erika has created for Gingersnaps during her term. Enjoy!

8 comments:

  1. Thank you so much to the entire team at Gingersnap Creations. I have so loved being a part of this exceptional team and I am going to miss you all like crazy. Thank you to all of the Gingersnappers for making this such a great place and for the wonderful sponsors during my term.

    I'll make sure to play in a few Gingersnap challenges in the future and pop in from time to time.

    huge hugs
    Erika

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Luck Erika. We will all miss you and the wonderful creations that you have created for Gingersnaps. This slide show is amazing. Good to see all your work like this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Erika, it has been a treasure having you on the team!! So glad I got to "know" you through our little art blog community. We will miss you here, but we'll be following you in all of your design endeavors! Thanks for sharing your fabulous talent!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Erika, best of luck in all your future creations! I'm sad that I won't get to work with you on the DT. I've really enjoyed seeing your creations, and will certainly follow you on your new adventures!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's been such fun having Erika as part of the team! I am sure we will all miss her on the DT but I know we will definitely be seeing her around the blogosphere. Thanks tons, Erika, for everything.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'll be following Erika and her gorgeous work so thanks for telling us how to find her (waving goodbye)

    ReplyDelete
  7. All the best to Erika...will miss her xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Erika, I'll see you over at QKD. I enjoyed your art and the techniques you shared here.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your wonderful words!

Other Articles Which May Interest You:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin