Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Wrap-Up: GC41 - Romance

Boy, did you love our Romance Challenge - we had a record number of entries this month! Thank you for playing our challenges and sharing your wonderful work with us. Your creativity and imagination really inspires us!

The winner of the two Artistic Stamper plates is....

Danielle
from Musings of a Chocoholic

with this pretty card:


Congratulations, Danielle. Please email us at gingersnapstamp@gmail.com with your address by April 2nd and we will get your stamps in the mail. In addition, your pretty card will grace the Gingersnap Creations Yahoo Group homepage this week and our sidebar.

Now onto the Lucky Seven Ginger Gems. When each challenge closes, we pick 7 Ginger Gems - fabulous creations that we feel really exemplify that challenge's objective. The Ginger Gems appear in a slide show in the blog bar for the entire week and their creators have the honor of displaying this Ginger Gems blog badge. For more information about Ginger Gems and entering our challenges, please visit the FAQ page.

This week's gems are:










Yvonne

We have a new Chestnut Theme Challenge for you tomorrow, don't forget to check it out!

9 comments:

  1. Congratulations ladies!!! Helena i loved especially your heart!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for choosing me as a Ginger Gem :) I shall put it on my side bar with pride.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG, thank you!!! I'm thrilled and honored to be a Ginger Gem. Congrats to everyone! I'm off to pin on my lovely badge right now.

    Hugs,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you!
    I put already the badge on my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh! I'm honored - ROMANCE was such a hard category for me! :D I will put up my GINGER GEM badge on my blog! THANKS!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am SO excited. I posted about your challenge on my blog AND I finally figured out how to add your badge to my sidebar! Your badge is the first I've added to my blog. Yippee! Sorry to all you computer wizards out there, but I am glad I finally learned how to do it. :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. How beautiful all of these are and big congrats to you all.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful cards ladies, luv them all. hugz

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am feeling quite inspired after reading your blog. Thank you for sharing...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your wonderful words!

Other Articles Which May Interest You:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin