Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Wrap Up: GC43 - Three Colors

Welcome to the wrap-up of our very popular Color Challenge. Last month we asked you to create something using three of your favorite colors and we had nearly 80 colorful entries!

Before we find out who our Ginger Gems are, I'd like to announce the winner of the awesome Star Plethora stamp set from The Artistic Stamper .......

Congratulations, Linda - you are our randomly drawn winner this week! Your card will be showcased on the Home Page of the Gingersnap Creations Yahoo Group as well as on the sidebar on the blog. Please contact us at gingersnapstamp@gmail.com to claim your blog candy by April 16, 2010!


When each challenge closes, we pick 7 Ginger Gems - fabulous creations that we feel really exemplify that challenge's objective. The Ginger Gems appear in a slide show in the blog sidebar for the entire week, as well as in this wrap-up post, and their creators have the honor of displaying this Ginger Gems blog badge. For more information about Ginger Gems and entering our challenges, please visit the FAQ page.

Prepare to be wowed by this month's beautiful color gems:

Linda from Liveart






We'll be setting a new color challenge tomorrow and you don't want to miss it!

10 comments:

  1. Stunning work from Linda and the Ginger Gems (do you think sounds like a dance troupe....?!)well done everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm doing the Happy Dance here!!!! Congrats to all of the other color challenge Gems! Congrats to Linda for being showcased. Looking at all of this artwork, I'm inspired by beautiful spring colors, the tiny details of flower placement, and beautiful sentiments and images.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are all just spectacular!!! Congratulations to Linda-- can't wait to see what you create with those cool stamps!-- and to the Ginger Gems, too! Well done, everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats Linda...you'll love the stamps..I don't have that set..but I'd love them so I know you'll like them too-LOL...Enjoy girl!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thankyou and lucky me. And congratulation to all the fantastic creative girls.. Can't wait to play with the stamps.....
    Dancing aorund happy happy....
    I love to play in the creative world of Gingersnap Creations..You challenge me and inspire me..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Woohoo ... thanks for the honor of choosing me as a Ginger Gem! And congrats to Linda!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely fantastic creations. Congratulations to Linda and the Ginger Gems. Petra.xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for picking my creation to be a ginger gem I am thrill , you made my day
    Hugs Susie xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. What beautiful pieces of art...and such lovely colors! Bravo!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oooo I'm so happy!!! Thanks for picking me! Am thrilled to be a Ginger gem again. Well done to Linda and all the other little 'gems'!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your wonderful words!

Other Articles Which May Interest You:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin