Monday, April 26, 2010

Gerrie Johnnic: Artistic Outpost Blog Candy

It's Blog Candy time! To celebrate my month as your Gingersnap Muse, Artistic Outpost is giving away the beautiful, fun, Wonderland Stamp Sheet to one lucky winner! You can check out more information on my blog, Queen of Grunge!

Who doesn't love a good story with a lot of fantasy and a hint of quirk? Ok, so with Alice in Wonderland, you get more than a hint of quirk. You get a whole load of zany with a hint of logician philosophy. Artistic Outpost has pulled together some of the most zany iconic images from Lewis Carroll's Alice's Adventures in Wonderland and Through the Looking Glass, to bring to you a fun collaged set of Alice-themed stamps.

I was hoping to finish a project for this post, but am a little under the weather, so I borrowed a beautiful piece from my BFF Lisa to share with you.....


Talk about fun and zany!!! Isn't this the greatest? I am just luvin' this set!

To enter, just leave a comment on my blog, Queen of Grunge, about why you would luv to win this set.

I'll have Random Number Generator pick a winner. You have until midnight April 29, 2010 to enter. I will post the winner on Friday on my blog on Friday, April 30, 2010!

Good luck everyone!
hugz, Gerrie

4 comments:

  1. LOVE this stamp company ... thanks for the chance to win some of their fab stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is very fun and I love the curiouser and curiouser line. Happy creating...

    ReplyDelete
  3. The cage is just awesome..amazing stamp..I'd love a chance to win..so I visited your blog..thanks

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your wonderful words!

Other Articles Which May Interest You:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin