Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Wrap Up - GC55: Quotes

Benjamin Franklin once said "Well done is better than well said." In the case of our Quotes Challenge, I think we got the best of both worlds - well done and well said! All the submissions were incredible! As always, the Gingersnappers at large outdid themselves!

The randomly drawn Home Page Artist this week is

Congratulations, Jacqueline! Your artwork will be showcased on the Home Page of the Gingersnap Creations Yahoo Group as well as on the sidebar on the blog.

Now onto our fabulous Ginger Gems. When each challenge closes, we also pick 7 Ginger Gems - fabulous creations that we feel really exemplify that challenge's objective. The Ginger Gems appear in a slide show in the blog sidebar for the entire week, as well as in this wrap-up post, and their creators have the honor of displaying this Ginger Gems blog badge.


For more information about Ginger Gems and entering our challenges, please visit the FAQ page.

Our Quotable
Ginger Gems


Artwork by Terry


Artwork by Karen


Artwork by Kathryn


Artwork by Fliss


Artwork by Saskia


Artwork by Ally


Artwork by SmilinStef

Congratulations to all our Ginger Gems this week! We hope you take a minute to stop by their blogs.

Come by tomorrow for a new Random Redhead Challenge!

14 comments:

  1. Oh, wow, thanks for picking me for Ginger Gem, I'm really honoured!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, completely forgot to congratulate the other Gems!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulation to Saskia and all the gems....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous ART from everyone... I am glad I didn't have to pick a Gem cos I love 'em all xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations to Jacqueline and gorgeous artwork everyone.
    Thanks so much for picking me as a Ginger Gem which is a really lovely surprise and has made my day.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much!! And congrats to all the Ginger Gems for their beautiful artwork!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations everyone. Each piece is lovely :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations Jacqueline and all the Ginger Gems! I am sooooooooo excited that I was picked as a Ginger Gem! The first thing I did was call the hubby and tell him!!! Thank you for giving me such a boost! I can't wait to display the "I am a Ginger Gem."

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are so fabulous! Congratulations, everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  10. How sweet the prune sentiment is!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats to Jacqueline for making the homepage, Always such Lovely work and to all the Gingergems, What great creations.!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. WOW! This is a lovely surprise! I'm off to display my gem badge with honour. THANK YOU SO MUCH!! and congrats to all the other gems too. Inspiring work all!!

    ps. Loving the prune sentiment too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. great gems!!!
    I always enjoy seeing the selections cause sometimes I miss getting to a blog!
    thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  14. All gorgeous creations. Annette

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your wonderful words!

Other Articles Which May Interest You:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin