Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Wrap Up GC56: Burgundy, Ivory & Black

The players for the Burgundy, Ivory and Black challenge were a select few, but there was certainly plenty of stunning artwork to feast our eyes upon. Picking the Ginger Gems was a very tricky task as always!

Firstly, this week's randomly drawn Home Page Artist with this beautiful polished stone card is....

Congratulations, Cathy. Your beautiful card will be showcased on the Home Page of the Gingersnap Creations Yahoo Group as well as on the sidebar on the blog.

Now onto our fabulous Ginger Gems. When each challenge closes, we also pick 7 Ginger Gems - fabulous creations that we feel really exemplify that challenge's objective. The Ginger Gems appear in a slide show in the blog sidebar for the entire week, as well as in this wrap-up post, and their creators have the honor of displaying this Ginger Gems blog badge.


Created by Kim Dellow

Created by Maggie

Created by Michele Storms

Created by Terry

Created by Jan Hennings

Created by Claire

Created by Linda

Please take the time to visit their blogs and say hi. And come back tomorrow for another Gingersnap Creations Color Challenge!

8 comments:

  1. wow what gorgeous pieces of art ladies truly inspirational...well done
    hugs from Daniele

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou, I'm honoured!!!! Congratulation to Cathy Pepers and my fellow Ginger Gems, fantastic creations!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic creations! Love all those beautiful pieces!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOO-HOO! I've never been a Ginger Gem but I'm liking it :)
    Thanks you so much and your challenges here at Gingersnap Creations are always so much fun to participate in!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for giving me another Ginger Gem award!! I was again so surprised! I am so loving this group!! Talk about a boost and inspiration!!! Congrats to all! What a fun, fun group!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow thanks so much, I really loved making my altered book. I'd always wanted to have a try but Elina's tutorial was just what I needed
    I'm so happy to be a Ginger Gem!!
    Congrats to the other Gems too - gorgeous work everyone
    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous work, all of them. Annette

    ReplyDelete
  8. Woohoo Thanks for choosing me again as a Ginger Gem I'm really thrilled and has given me a great creative boost!! :-) I really enjoyed this challenge and will continue to try and join in as many as I can, there is so much inspiration in this group.
    Well done to Cathy and all the other Ginger Gems

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your wonderful words!

Other Articles Which May Interest You:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin