Thursday, August 5, 2010

Art Exchange #4 - Paint Chips and Scraplings

We've got another great Art Exchange coming your way right now! This one has to be the easiest yet!

Take a fun-sized scrapling and pair it with some paint chips for a delightful combination!

Specifics
Format: Scrapling - 1.5" wide x 4.25" tall, folded (must be complete, no fronts accepted)
Theme: Open
Supply to be Used: paint chips (or something close)
Media: Any but must include some stamping
Number of Pieces: 4 for 4 (can be identical submissions or 4 individual designs)
Sign-Ups/Withdrawals: by September 1, 2010
Due Date: September 15, 2010

All the exchange details are on the Gingersnap Creations Yahoo Group.

In order to participate in the exchange, you will need to become a member of the Yahoo Group, so that we can maintain proper communication. The membership process is quick and easy. Please note: applications will only be accepted with returned questionnaires so watch your inbox for an email from us once you apply!

We hope you have a ton of fun with this new format-supply combination!

12 comments:

  1. I don't think you can really mean 1/5" wide???
    Love the look of these whatever they are
    Rinda

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love to try this, but I don't understand about scraplings-where can I get more info?

    thanks!
    Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  3. The scrapling measure 1.5" x 4.25". Here's a link to a splitcoast thread about scraplings:

    http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/free-all-f45/lsc236-little-scrapling-just-you-t457065.html

    Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, thanks a lot! Now I have something to add to my ideas!

    And, as Mom always said, there is no such thing with as a dumb question, I will go all the way here and ask-

    Just where do the paint strips go?? Are the Scraplings folded over them?

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This sounds like good fun and the samples are fab! I will definitely sign up for this one.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks again-I received an email with help.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like great fun. Have to sign up for this one.... Just need to find some paint strips....

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi everyone... I just posted mine to my blogspot but I am not sure where to post my photos. I joined the yahoo group so i guess someone will let me know.

    Hugs
    Pattie

    PS I had so much fun with this challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I made a few of the scrapplings last week and the measurements are 2 1/2 by 8 1/2 and scored at
    4 1/4 for the card base. The front is 2 1/4 by 4.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your samples. This was a good tutorial. Do you enclose any artwork / verse for the inside?

    ReplyDelete
  11. I posted a much of mine to my blog - so much fun!
    You can see them here:
    http://gallorganico.blogspot.com/2010/08/buggy-for-scraplings.html
    Rinda

    ReplyDelete
  12. My Paint Chip Scraplings can be found here:
    http://pattiescreations.blogspot.com/2010/08/scraplings-paint-chips.html

    Hugs
    Pattie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your wonderful words!

Other Articles Which May Interest You:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin