Monday, September 27, 2010

Lynn is Off to More Amazing Stamping Adventures!

What can I say about Lynn Stevens? She is an awe-inspiring artist, an amazing lady and one wonderful friend. Lynn joined us at Gingersnap Creations in August of 2009 as a Contributing Artist and wowed us with fabulous tutorials. In March 2010, she joined us as a full-time Design Team member and produced some beyond stunning pieces of art for our challenges!


Lynn is leaving us and, while we will miss her terribly, we can't help but be excited for her and all her upcoming opportunities.

Lynn recently became a Design Team member for Alpha Stamps in addition to her existing positions on the Artistic Outpost and Oxford Impressions teams. She continues to have her papercrafting and mixed media art published regularly and recently undertook a whole different kind of publishing when she illustrated a children's book. Lynn can also be seen as a guest artist on the blogs for Scrolls Work, Firecracker Designs by Pamela, Creative Cuts and More, Clear & Simple Stamps and The Artistic Stamper over the next few months!

We are sure you are as wowed by Lynn's art as we are so we have put together a selection of her Gingersnap Creations submissions for you to enjoy again.


We wish Lynn a future filled with love, laughter and lots of stamps!

Be sure to keep up with Lynn's lovely artwork at her blog, Trash to Treasure Art!

13 comments:

  1. My heart flipped when I saw your blog title here, in view of Lynn's husband's recent updates on her blog! Thank goodness it's "only" Gingersnap she's leaving. I have enjoyed everything she has created for you and she will, as you say,be missed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lynn, you have been an incredible inspiration to me, and will continue to be wherever you go! I am so happy to have had a chance to be on a design team with you - your art is positively amazing. Have a wonderful time crafting in your new adventures, and more importantly, Get well soon! Come see us some time, ya hear?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lynn, you are one of the kindest and nicest bloggers I know, as well as being an inspiration with all your great designs. Am sure Gingersnaps will miss you terribly. But everyone will be following you as we don't want to miss out on your fabulous creations. Get well soon,
    Hugs Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  4. For me, Lynn has been such a source of inspiration on so many different levels. Her Blog is always packed full of incredible art showing amazing versatility. Since my month as Gingersnap Muse, Lynn has been someone who has always stopped by my Blog, her comments are so generous and also at times LOL funny. Sad to see her leave Gingersnaps but I wish her well on her future adventures. Wishes Lynne M x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wish you well in your new ventures. I'll continue to follow your amazing work as your are an inspiration. You always made me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good luck for the future Lynn and sorry to see you go.
    thanks for comments that you left me too as they're very much appreciated.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow so sad to hear you are leaving Gingersnap creations but I'm even more sadder about your recent illness. I wish you all the luck, and will still keep up with all your wonderful creations when you get better.
    big hugs from Daniele

    ReplyDelete
  8. My heart almost flopped also with the recent events. Lynn is one of the best, but thanks to blogging, we still will see her great art! Love how she will always take the time to visit a blog or send a PM if you have a question! Get well real soon! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I agree with all of the above a wonderful woman and Talent I wll always be a regular visiter to your blog Lynne good luck in all your new and up and comming adventures

    Love Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lynn is awesome: super-creative, artistically gifted and genuinely aupportive. love you Lynn and wishing you all the best! xo michele

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks Lynn for taking an interest in my work by leaving comments on my blog. Although I'll miss you here, I'll keep following your new endeavors through your blog. Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lynn, we will miss you, but have fun in your advetures, and get well soon HUn :))
    Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  13. oh guys, I have tears in my eyes! I have so enjoyed my time with all of you! Made such wonderful friends and been inspired by so many wonderful artists myself here! I hope to play along with some of your challenges in the future and I'll be coming by to see what your all up to. Thank you for such a Wonderful farewell post!
    Hugs Lynn

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your wonderful words!

Other Articles Which May Interest You:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin