Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Wrap Up: GC66 - Paint

Welcome to another Spicy Supply Challenge Wrap Up! Last month we challenged you to use paint and once again your creativity blew us away!

With this fun banner, this week's randomly drawn Home Page Artist is

Keeley
from Having A {Me} Day


Congratulations, Keeley! Your artwork will be showcased on the Home Page of the Gingersnap Creations Yahoo Group as well as on the sidebar on the blog.

Now, onto our fabulous Ginger Gems. When each challenge closes, we also pick 7 Ginger Gems - fabulous creations that we feel really exemplify that challenge's objective. The Ginger Gems appear in a slide show in the blog sidebar for the entire week, as well as in this wrap-up post, and their creators have the honor of displaying this Ginger Gems blog badge.

For more information about Ginger Gems and entering our challenges, please visit the FAQ page.

Ginger Gems

Created by Trisha

Created by Cynthia

Created by Rinda

Created by Sarah

Created by Sam

Created by Palma

Created by Yogi

We hope you'll take a minute to stop by the Gems' blogs and congratulate them! Come back tomorrow for another Spicy Supply Challenge.

13 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh! Thank you for choosing my work! It really means a lot to me. Can't wait to display the Ginger Gems badge.
    Rinda

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fantastic Ginger Gems this week.....all very different!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Wow, these are Gems aren't they! Such variety and all stunning!

    Lucy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well I let out such a big WHOOPing yell when I saw my "Haute Couture" collection piece displayed as one of your gems!!! This was a nice surprise clicking on to see what is happening on Ginger today. I am thrilled that I was included as one of your "Gems"....now let me go get that badge!!! Thanks for all the inspiration on this blog too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. just found my way to here and i have to say im sooo glad i did. so much wonderful things in here. i will be popping in a lot. huggies bettina

    ReplyDelete
  6. Exquisite art created by all the Gingersnappers! Congratulations Keeley and all the talented Ginger Gems!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats to the GEMS and to Keeley! Great Art!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow!! Now I have stopped jumping up and down shouting 'I'm a Ginger Gem', much to my dogs relief. I can now say, Thank you so very much, I'm over the moon that you liked my entry. Happy Sam xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Woweeeee, really??? Mee??? Thanks so much for picking me as a ginger gem, I will wear my bedge with pride!!!!

    My cats and kids are equally as relieved as Sam's dog that I have shut up hollering and whooping!!

    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you so much! I'm really excited to be your homepage artist!! keeleyxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Now that was a nice surprise--thank you, Gingersnappers!!!!

    :)

    (And nice work, ladies!)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I just got back from my vacation and I was so delighted when someone had commented that my painting had been chosen. Thank you so much!! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your wonderful words!

Other Articles Which May Interest You:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin