Thursday, November 25, 2010

Holiday Happenings: Great Gifts

Wow! I can't believe it's our last post for Holiday Happenings 2010 already! If you've been playing along you may have somewhere between 20 and 40 cards. I am here to challenge you to finish off those last 5 to 10 cards with a brand-new theme!

In the spirit of Thanksgiving Day, we'll be concentrating on Great Gifts for this month's inspiration!

Think of all the ways you can show gifts and giving on your Holiday Cards!

I have kept to my original mantra, keeping my cards both quick to make and easy to replicate, in this final set of cards! I also added an extra challenge to myself to use ribbons and bows to really play on the idea of presents. I also used lots of fuzzy friends to show my holiday spirit!

Here are a few ways I played with the theme:

Stamp credit: Angi-B & Co.


Stamp credit: Angi-B & Co.


Stamp credit: Motivet


Stamp credits: Pink Cat Studios; Rubber Tree.


Stamp credit: Angi-B & Co.

Isn't it great when friends drop by around the holidays? Well, I love it when my fab friend, Ali, drops by. She has dropped by today to add some of her amazing cards to Holiday Happenings! Aren't they wonderful?




Stamp credit: Stampin' Up!

Missed the previous Holiday Happenings? Check out the following themes: Outdoor Scenes, Holiday Lights, Trees, Trees, Trees and last month's Things with Wings.

I hope you have enjoyed playing along and getting ahead of the calendar! With all my cards all set, I can get into all the other fun activities of the holiday season - spending time with family, baking up a storm and decorating the house!

Share what you've done with this theme with the linky below!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your wonderful words!

Other Articles Which May Interest You:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin