Thursday, January 6, 2011

Welcome to our Newest Ginger - Annette!

Annette Goatley has graciously agreed to be a Guest Ginger for the next 3 months! We are all excited to have her aboard!

I'll let Annette introduce herself:

"Being a stamp addict, I try to incorporate stamping into all my projects. I love altering things especially those bits and bobs we normally throw away; trying out new techniques and of course my Art Journal which is brilliantly relaxing.

I have been lucky enough to have my work published in the magazine Craft Stamper and I have been teaching a group of senior citizens (like myself) once a month how to design their own backgrounds and also altered art, which gives me a huge amount of pleasure as we have such fun.

I served a term on the DT for the LIIU and have been a Visiting Artist for the terrific Gingersnap Creations Team and now I am a Guest Ginger........whoopee!"

As we do with all our new Gingers, we asked Annette to create her own Copper, Ginger or Rust piece and she created this wonderful piece for us!

Artwork by Annette Goatley

You can check out more of Annette's excellent work on her blog, Netty's Craftings.

We hope that you will all help us welcome here!

31 comments:

  1. BIG congrats to Netty! Wonderful altered slide mailer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Netty! I love this first piece of art- and I can't wait to see what else you come up with. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Big Welcome to Netty...you are a great addition to the Gingers DT ...always such fantastic work and encouraging with your support of others. Suz :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, all I can say (with a big smile) is it's about time. Whistle, Clap, Cheer for Annette!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Netty, I love your work and am so happy that you're here with us! Helene

    ReplyDelete
  6. congratulations again Annette, have fun
    hugs from Daniele

    ReplyDelete
  7. I Just love Annette and her work, a real lovely, friendly and encouraging lady. She will be an enrichment for this wonderful team!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations Annette, your work is always amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations Netty - I love your work, so I am really looking forward to seeing your projects over the next couple of months. Enjoy yourself! Jennie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Annette always has such amazing artwork! I'm glad to have come across her blog last year! She is a wonderful addition here at Gingersnap Creations!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations Annette, its a fantastic piece.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wowie for Netty! Can't wait to see all the wonderful art you bring to us! Love this and all your creations! Great choice!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congratulations, Annette! And congratulations to Gingersnap for this addition to your team!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you everyone for your terrific support, it means such a lot to me. Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  15. YAY, NETTY!!!! This is a great piece!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congratulation to Netty and Gingersnap!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Fab news Netty look forward to seeing your art
    you always inspire me.

    Enjoy....
    Maggie x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Woohoooo, welcome, Netty! I'm a big fan of your art! *gushing* So happy to have you on the team!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hooray!!! Welcome, Netty! What a fabulous addition to the team!

    ReplyDelete
  20. What a great addition! Netty is such a talented person!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Annette is an Extremely talented lady!!!!

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  22. Big congrats and welcome! Love your work, as you know. Look forward to seeing more of it,

    Lucy x

    ReplyDelete
  23. How sweet it is and how lucky we are! Congrats Netty, luv ya'!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Congratulations Annette could not be happier for you your work is stunning you deserve this. XOXO Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  25. Oh Netty, I am so happy and proud of you. Your artwork is so fantastic. I always enjoy viewing it.
    Big Hugs, Chris

    ReplyDelete
  26. Congratulations Annette! I love your work, it will be an exciting 3 months for all of us! ~Diane

    ReplyDelete
  27. Netty, you've earned this one, and then some. I'm really glad it's your turn here as the new Ginger! Big Congratulations!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your wonderful words!

Other Articles Which May Interest You:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin