Sunday, March 27, 2011

Fond Farewell to Jo Capper-Sandon

An original Ginger through and through, Jo has been with Gingersnap Creations since our first Design Team Call. While we are overjoyed at all her amazing achievements these past 18 months, we are also heavy in heart knowing that her time with us has come to a close.

Jo has such an amazing talent, it practically explodes off the page. Her style is fresh and sophisticated with a touch of humor and whimsey thrown in. If you haven't seen her fabulous line of stamps at Stampotique Originals, do hop over and have a look! They are incredible!

I could try and explain Jo's wonderful designs but words don't do them justice so I'll just show you instead with a slide show of her work on Gingersnap Creations!



You can always see Jo's fantastic art on her blog, the aptly named Jo Blogs.

We wish Jo every success in the future and we also hope that she drops by once in awhile as she will be much missed!

11 comments:

  1. What a lovely tribute to Jo. You are right. Her art just explodes of the page and she has a great sense of humor above it all. Luckily I can still view her blog too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, we will really miss her contribution at Gingers. Everything she makes works so well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely tribute to a very talented lad!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jo will be sadly missed, she is a wonderful designer. Annette

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jo has been inspiration..I love her blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You will be missed here, Jo. See you at your blog! Helene

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jo will be missed so very much. She is one talented lady!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You will be missed here Jo, but I can still follow you on your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Jo, you have been such an amazing inspiration here at GC! I'm so sorry to see you go, but I will definitely be visiting your blog all the time - you are one of my very favorite artists in the blogosphere! Thanks for all of the beautiful artwork you've contributed here and much luck in all of your artistic endeavors, wherever they may lead you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aww I've just seen this and am amazed! Thank you so much everyone and to Shar for the kind post. I'd forgotten about a few of those cards! I haven't gone totally and will certainly be dropping in when I can to see what fab things everyone's upto and to join in with the challenges. :0) Take care all xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Jo's work is amazing and I will miss seeing her designs here but it's well worth following her blog to see what wonderful designs she comes up with next. Lovely, lovely person, too. Best of luck, Jo - and thanks for the inspiration x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your wonderful words!

Other Articles Which May Interest You:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin