Saturday, March 19, 2011

A fond farewell!

Yes it is time for me to say goodbye for the moment to Gingersnap Creations. I have absolutely loved my time here, showing you lots of techniques every month, and getting very self indulgent. Thank you to Shar and Ali for putting up with me. I have a very bad habit of posting very close to the time, and always giving them the proverbial "art" attack! It has been my pleasure to join in with this wonderful and creative journey:)))

I haven't done a tutorial this week, but in my travels, I found some sewing elements that were meant for the Gingersnaps!!! , and this is what I have put together to say thank you! I have to say I really didn't want to alter them as I liked them as they were, so have put them together in a Papier mache frame, actually covered in a sewing pattern, with lots of colour, sewing elements, and fibres galore.

Thank you for having me as a  guest, I have thoroughly enjoyed my time here!
Have a very Creative day!
Hugs
Jennie

8 comments:

  1. This is fantastic Jennie! I love anything to do with sewing and what you have done is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the packages of 'Ginger Snaps'! How cool! Great sewing collage!
    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jennie... thank you for all your inspiration... Continue creating, love your frame you did here... :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jennie,
    Thanks foe all your Beautiful Work and Inspiration. Your Frame is BEAUTIFUL. What a Delight it must have been finding those AWESOME Treasures. So Glad I have had this Awesome Opportunity to learn from you.
    Kind Regards,
    Bev.......

    ReplyDelete
  5. We will miss your wonderful work! God bless you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What absolute total fun with these treasures! Hope to still see you around.... Helene

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for being here for us, have luved all you've shared. These GS buttons are just so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for all your wondeful tutorials and inspriation. Good bye and all the best for your next projects.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your wonderful words!

Other Articles Which May Interest You:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin