Saturday, March 5, 2011

March Muse Showcase: Jingle

This month we are welcoming Jennifer Ingle aka Jingle as our March Muse! A vivacious and exciting artist, Jingle is not afraid to experiment and push the creative envelope.


With her fresh and friendly blog posts and bold style, it is easy to see why Jingle's blog, Just Jingle, is a popular destination in cyberspace. We, at Gingersnap Creations, are delighted that Jingle will be joining us for our adventure in the "working world" this March.

Without further ado, here is Jingle to tell you about herself.

"I am me. I am a wife, a daughter, a sister, and a friend. I am an artist. I am a crafter. I laugh. A lot.


I have been crafting since I developed fine motor control. Well, actually, I may not actually have that yet...not sure. HA! But, the point is, I've been creating since I was very young.


As for actually stamping - it's been an up and down thing for me for the last decade or so. It's in a BIG TIME up swing at the moment. Just say'n.


I have only been published in print once, and that was several years ago in "Cardmaking for Scrapbookers", a book put out by Memory Makers (if you happen to have the book it's under my real name, Jennifer Ingle). I have to be honest, every now and then I take it out to see it just to get excited again! HA!


I currently serve on the Scrolls Work Design Team, the Stamp Tramps team for Skipping Stones Design, and Samantha Walker's Creative Team. They are all so different and I have so much fun working with the various material types!


Basically, creating is a part of me. I do it as much as I can and if I could find a way to do it for a living I would take it in a heartbeat.


There is nothing that can make me happier. Well, perhaps the crack of a fresh can of Diet Coke opening at just the right moment...but it's a pretty close race. Just say'n.


Fortunately, my fabulous Hubbums and my two beautiful labs (Maggie and Thatcher) fully support my creative insanity, in fact, they often encourage it, and for that, I am grateful!



To see more of Jingle's amazing art, check out Just Jingle. It's well worth grabbing a coffee or diet Coke, pulling up a chair and having a nice long visit. Just say'n.

All artwork in this post created by Jingle.

10 comments:

  1. Jingle's work is amazing
    thanks for making us aware
    i'm going to visit her now =)
    ~victoria~

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you are here Jingle, have fun. Annette

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice to meet you Jingle. I look forward to seeing more of your work because everything I see so far is beautiful! Connie.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jingle's work is always great fun and just different. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for showing Jingle's work!
    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  6. So happy to have you sharing your wonderful work with us Jingle!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love, love, lovein' your art, Jingle! So happy to have you join us! Now I'm gonna go get one of those fresh Diet Cokes, LOL! Can't wait to see what you create with us.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for all of your super kind comments!!! I'm excited to be playing with the Gingers and everyone else this month!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fantastic projects!! Congrats Jingle!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your wonderful words!

Other Articles Which May Interest You:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin