Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Wrap-Up - GC97: Geishas

Wow! What wonderful submissions we received for this challenge! Thanks to all who entered! Your art was amazing!

The randomly drawn Home Page Artist this week is

Lillian Mederak
of
Canadian Scrap Tramp


Congratulations, Lillian. Your artwork will be showcased on the Home Page of the Gingersnap Creations Yahoo Group as well as on the sidebar on the blog.

Now onto our fabulous Ginger Gems. When each challenge closes, we also pick 10 Ginger Gems - fabulous creations that we feel really exemplify that challenge's objective. The Ginger Gems appear in a slide show in the blog sidebar for the entire week, as well as in this wrap-up post, and their creators have the honor of displaying this Ginger Gems blog badge.


For more information about Ginger Gems and entering our challenges, please visit the FAQ page.

Our Gorgeous
Ginger Gems

Artwork by Granny Goodwitch


Artwork by Zoechaos


Artwork by Claire C


Artwork by Kathryn


Artwork by Julie Forest


Artwork by Donna


Artwork by Jackie - Paddington Fan


Artwork by Beverly S


Artwork by Meggymay


Artwork by Sharon


Special Guests

Artwork by Sue Drees
Visiting Artist May 2011


Artwork by Electra
Visiting Artist May 2011

Congratulations to all our Ginger Gems this week! We hope you take a minute to stop by their blogs.

Come by tomorrow for a new Chestnut Theme Challenge.

13 comments:

  1. Wonderful cards. Beautifully done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for choosing me as a Ginger Gem!! This was a great theme all the artwork is just so beautiful! I loved the Asian theme for the month of April! Congrats to Lillian and the other Ginger Gems!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow - I'm so honored and excited to be chosen as a Ginger Gem! I loved the theme and making my piece was a true labor of love. Congratulations to all the winners - you have created some beautiful art!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my Thank you for choosing me as a Ginger Gem, it is such a special thrill. Beautiful work from everyone all the Geisha's were lovely. Beautiful theme all month. Congratulations to all the Ginger Gem's this week proud to be amoung you all. XOXO Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations Ginger Gems, such beautiful work. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations to Lillian and the Gingergems, terrific work. Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations to all of you! I think this theme brought out some unusually beautiful creations! You all really met the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for choosing me to be a Ginger Gem! I really enjoyed playing along with the Asian theme and seeing the variety of fabulous interpretations! Everyone's creations are so beautiful and unique! Gorgeous geishas!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my goodness, thank you so much for making me a Ginger Gem!! Congratulations to all the other Ginger gems too! This was the first time I had entered your challenge as I love oriental projects, I will defiantly be joining you again!! You've made my day, love Jacky x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, these are all gorgeous, congratulations to all of you!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thankyou so much for my Ginger Gem award. I loved this theme.

    ReplyDelete
  12. My oh my! Congrats to Lillian and all the Ginger Gems for this outstanding art work!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow I'm soooo chuffed to be among your ginger gems, thank you so much :-)
    Congratulations to Lilian and all the other Ginger gems
    claire xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your wonderful words!

Other Articles Which May Interest You:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin