Friday, April 6, 2012

Ginger Showcase: Trisha Too

Trisha Too has been part of the Ginger team since March of 2011 and from the beginning she graced us with some incredible art!


Trisha is the queen of the mini book and a troubadour of tags.  Combining collage, fibers and texture, her beautiful art always leaves you wanting more.  Trisha's imaginative art often has a fabulous playful quality that adds yet another dimension to her creativity.


Visit Trisha at her blog - Easily Amused, Hard to Offend.

Trisha is a valued member of the a number of design teams including Altered PagesBlockhead Paperarts, and  Rogue Redhead Designs and is a columnist for Unruly PaperArts.

5 comments:

  1. Stunning work Trisha - really love your creations

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful slideshow of fabulous work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Trisha, how beautiful. Love your work my friend, I always have. Oh and was chuffed to see one of my Dezina images in your slide show.
    you are so talented my friend.
    hugs June x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, everyone--I have loved my time here at Gingersnap Creations. Working with the variety of challenges and wonderful sponsors has been a fabulous inspiration to me!

    :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your wonderful words!

Other Articles Which May Interest You:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin