Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Founding Femme Showcase: Sharon Briss

Well, that just leaves me!  I've had so much fun since Ali and I started Gingersnap Creations 3 years ago.  It's been a blessing to meet so many great stampers and mixed media artists and explore new techniques and styles.  Being part of the Gingersnapper community has been a great way for me to spread my artistic wings in a friendly and supportive environment and expand my knowledge of  papercrafting.  Of course, doing all that with Ali, one of my closest friends, made it even more amazing! 



So farewell from me!  Thanks for everything!  I hope that you have also met some great people along the way and that you will continue to check out all the Gingers' wonderful art on their own blogs!

Here's a few of the pieces I put together for Gingersnap Creations since our inception.  Hope you enjoy the show.


I hope to see you at Ill Tempered Ink, Rogue Redhead Designs and Unruly PaperArts!

Stay tuned for the winner and Ginger Gems for the 4th Annual Copper, Ginger or Rust Challenge - coming Thursday!

4 comments:

  1. Thank you Sharon for all your wonderful encouragement it has been fab working with you. Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sharon,
    Thanks for the wonderful blog and community you created here! BEst of luck in your new venture.
    Rinda

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a mega collection. Just awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shar, I loved watching the slideshow of your amazing work.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your wonderful words!

Other Articles Which May Interest You:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin